* special leasing offer. Monthly payment have informative meaning, it may change depending on the leasing company's interest rate changes at leasing application.
• 7200 RPM spindle speed.
• High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
• TGMR recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
• Native Command Queueing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
• Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
• Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance, even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
• Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45% over the previous generation.
• Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a simple, transparent migration to Advanced Format 4K sectors
• Quiet operation.
• SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
• Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
• Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.
The information provided on this page is a property of the manufacturer or the brand.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.seagate.com/