- For high speed transmission of digital audio and video data, e.g. between a Blu-ray player, satellite receiver and TV
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transmission
- Integrated channel for transmitting network data with up to 100 Mbit/s
- 3D transmission due to extended bandwidth
- Fully shielded audio and video lines for optimum reduction of electromagnetic interference
- Return of the audio signal without additional audio cable (ODT, RCA etc.)
- For perfect, high-resolution full HD quality (4096 x 2160 pixels)
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz, 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Colour space: 30/36/48 bits
- Transmission of the following audio data: 8PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG, DVD-Audio, SACD, Dolby Digital Plugs, Ture HD, dts-HD
- Transmission of the type of player via ACE (Automatic Content Enhancement)
- HDMI™ CEC support (Consumer Electronics Control)
- High-speed transmission of up to 10.2 Gbit/s for all image and sound standards
|Data Transfer Rate||10.2 Gbit/s|
|HDMI™ Ethernet Channel (HEC)||Yes|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes|
|Version||High Speed with Ethernet|
|Max. Resolution||4k (4096 x 2160)|
|Type of Shielding||Fully Shielded|
Outstanding Entertainment in Your Very Own Living Room
Whether LED, LCD or Plasma, no home entertainment experience is enjoyable without good quality picture and sound. Without these a game or a film can be all but ruined, becoming dull and unrealistic. However, many are misled into buying new TVs or entertainment devices in an attempt to improve quality and do not realise that basic accessories such as connection cables could have an equally important influence.
With Hama’s HDMI High Speed Gold Plated Cable with Ethernet you can enjoy uninterrupted high-resolution, full HD quality (4096 x 2160 pixels), by connecting digital audio/video sources such as DVD players, games consoles and laptops to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors and televisions. Boosting both picture sharpness and audio clarity and with added network functionality thanks to an integrated 100MB/s Ethernet channel, the HDMI cable introduces you to a whole new world of home entertainment by allowing you to stream videos to your TV from the net, watch DVDs, play games and more, all with highly vivid sights and sounds that will suck you right into the middle of the action.
The quality of your HDMI cable couldn’t be more important, with a clear improvement in the picture and audio produced from a Hama HDMI High Speed Cable to that which is produced by a budget cable. By investing more in a high quality cable you can achieve a signal that is closer the optimal video and sound signal and eliminate errors such as the uncertainty in pixel transition that can occur when data is received through a cheap cable and can, for example, cause a pixel that is transitioning from white to black to show as grey for several seconds, hence leading to a deterioration in both contrast and sharpness.
Hosting fully shielded audio and video lines for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference and gold-plated plug contacts for improved contact quality and optimal signal transmission at a fantastic speed of up to 10.2 Gbit/s as well as possessing an integrated audio return channel (ARC), the Hama High Speed HDMI is built to perform without breaking the bank. Furthermore, the 1.5m length gives you plenty of cable to play with and ensures that your devices can be conveniently and discretely connected. Choose Hama for the perfect connection.
The information provided on this page is a property of the manufacturer or the brand.
To find out more, please visit: https://www.hama.com/