- Ideal for connecting a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini to a monitor/TV or projector
- High-resolution full-HD quality up to 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Double shielding for optimal reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
- Complies with VESA 1.1a standard, supports audio transmission with models (approx. mid 2010) which make the sound signal available on the miniDisplayPort
- Allows you to enjoy films from the iTunes Store on your home TV - even if you do not have an Apple TV in your living room
- Compatible with Thunderbolt technology
Note for Consumers:
Only one of the three output ports can be used simultaneously, only one cable may be plugged in.
The information provided on this page is a property of the manufacturer or the brand.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.hama.com