- Direct power supply and battery recharging
- Twin power with max. 4.8 A power supply for simultaneous charging of two devices
- Integrated circuit recognizes the connected device automatically, making it possible to charge nearly all photographic cameras, smartphones and other mobile devices
- Mains supply of 100V-240V suitable for worldwide use in conjunction with a country-specific adapter
- Charging current of max. 2400 mA for fast charging
- USB output: 5 V/2400 mA per output
Note for Consumers:
The integrated charging IC adapts the pin assignment of the USB connection to the connected device. This allows cameras of all manufacturers to be charged.
The maximum output current of 2.4 A should not be exceeded by the connected devices.
- 1 "Auto-Detect" USB dual charger
- Operating instructions
|Output Voltage||5 V|
|Charging Current||4800 mA|
|Input Voltage Range||100 - 240 V|
|Connection||Euro Plug/USB A Socket|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
The information provided on this page is a property of the manufacturer or the brand.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.hama.com