- Direct power supply and battery recharging via a cigarette lighter socket
- Integrated circuit recognizes the connected device automatically, making it possible to charge nearly all smartphones and tablets
- Twin power with max. 4.8 A power supply for simultaneous charging of two devices
- Vehicle adapter 12/24 V for power supply in cars, lorries, and camper vans
- Charging current of max. 2400 mA for fast charging
Note for Consumers:
The integrated charging IC adapts the pin assignment of the USB connection to the connected device. This allows devices of practically all brands, e.g. Apple, Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry to be charged. If two devices are connected, the charging current is split up. The maximum output current of 4.8A allows e.g. two tablet PCs like the Apple iPad to be charged simultaneously.
- 1 "Auto-Detect" USB dual car charger
- Operating instructions
The information provided on this page is a property of the manufacturer or the brand.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.hama.com