- For connecting a PC/notebook to a USB 3.0 terminal device (e.g. to an MP3 player, a digital camera, an external hard drive, a USB hub/card reader)
- Additional shielding for good reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain reliefs, high mechanical resistance
- Complies with the specifications of the USB Implementer Forum
- Twisted data lines (twisted pairs)
- Ideal for charging, data transfer and synchronization
Note for Consumers:
This USB cable is not backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
|Connection||USB 3.0 A Plug/USB 3.0 Micro B Plug|
|USB Standard||USB 3.0|
|Max. Data Transfer Rate||5120 MBit/s|
|Type of Shielding||Shielded|
|Usage||PC & Notebook|
The information provided on this page is a property of the manufacturer or the brand.
To find out more, please visit: https://www.hama.com/