The kendama is a traditional Japanese skill toy. The ken has three cups and a spike which fits into the hole in the ball. The kendama is a variant of the classic cup-and-ball game, and the Hispanic world toy known as boliche or balero. The principle of these toys are the same: catching one object with another, where both are joined by a string. However the modern kendama style takes influences from a diverse range of skills including yo-yo, diabolo, and juggling.
Material : Wood / Wire
Size: 17 x 6.5 x 5 cm
WITH KROM POP WE HAVE DEVELOPED THE BEST ENTRY LEVEL KENDAMA YOU CAN GET.
- Skinny spike and wide tama bevel
- KROM Scope line keep's your eyes fixed to the hole
- Chip-resistant grade A beech wood
- KROM Rubber paint - Perfectly sticky!
- Wider cups for better balance and easier catches
- Holographic stickers.... Because we can!
- Off-center string hole (better for pull-up tricks)